June 15th, Getting old & Officially graduate
Hello!
You might be boring with all my stuffs. Lately i post anything about my self & my activities. But it's because i have this interesting moments in the end of my senior year. After having our Prom, on June 14th we have officially graduate :) Alhamdulillah, almost all of us graduate this year. I felt terribly sorry about our friend who didn't pass the exam.. God knows what's the best for him, but i think he'll past this w/ all great friends he got. So he'll be okay.. (i hope so). We didn't get our score, but it doesn't matter. All i need is that red font said "LULUS". Thank God, You completed everything with that.
On June 15th, i got older. Yes, it's my birthday. Sounds fun? Yes it does. I didn't celebrate with big things, just like i said before, family and friends with wishes are enough. From midnight to another midnight i got birthday gratitude, texts message (Cynthia always been the first since these three years, i love you B), calls, or even wall on facebook, i replied it one by one. Thank you so much, i really appreciate it. June 15th might be special not only for me, but also everyone in class of 2009 SMA 6 Jakarta. We came to school to celebrate our graduation. You know, it sounds cliche, but it was fun when we do what we use to call "coret-coret" hahaha. My girls gave me a cake, and maybe i'm the last one of us who did the tradition of drown to the pool. Errrrgh, it was disgusting, but it's the tradition. How can i resist? I love them tough. I really appreciate their attention on me. Yes, i reaaaaaaaally love them. We spent that day with so much fun. Watched Star trek and laugh out loud. I can't thank them enough. They really, really made my day ;-)
On June 15th, i got older. Yes, it's my birthday. Sounds fun? Yes it does. I didn't celebrate with big things, just like i said before, family and friends with wishes are enough. From midnight to another midnight i got birthday gratitude, texts message (Cynthia always been the first since these three years, i love you B), calls, or even wall on facebook, i replied it one by one. Thank you so much, i really appreciate it. June 15th might be special not only for me, but also everyone in class of 2009 SMA 6 Jakarta. We came to school to celebrate our graduation. You know, it sounds cliche, but it was fun when we do what we use to call "coret-coret" hahaha. My girls gave me a cake, and maybe i'm the last one of us who did the tradition of drown to the pool. Errrrgh, it was disgusting, but it's the tradition. How can i resist? I love them tough. I really appreciate their attention on me. Yes, i reaaaaaaaally love them. We spent that day with so much fun. Watched Star trek and laugh out loud. I can't thank them enough. They really, really made my day ;-)






Comments
Post a Comment