Growing old, yet growing up!
I'm hell yeah Nineteen.
When someone asked me, what did you got on your nineteen? I can answer it with simple word. Blessing. Oh yes i'm blessed. With God's own way. I don't have a surprise, sweet gifts, or even a special dinner. I have to lie to my boss so i can got a permission for leaving at three. I didn't get my new blackberry, and there's no bestfriends from highschool at that day. And yes, my grandparents totally forgot about my day, they didn't call until today.Something(s) that i never felt in my birthday before.
But, my college(best)friends, Kenny Denia Ina & Tya changed it in to a better day. They saw me after work. They lied to me about doing some tasks but turned out to buy me a beautiful purple blouse. They really know what i like. Anyway, it's not about the blouse, it's about how they care. How they spend their time just to greet me, cheer me, and make me laugh even more. I owe them for the happiness. Oh yes, Azza and Eldrian completed it by just came :)

Above all of that, it's not only them who make me feel blessed. There are those who never left. Those who never forget. Those who always there since i ever remember. Let's call them Ayah, Mama, and Vina. They always do the family tradition, waking up till midnight, to blow the candles. We usually do this with the big family, but let say the big one is already old so the allowed to forget *sigh*. Anyway, the three of them woke me up and brought the cake. They never know that for me, they also brought me life with that cake. I feel so happy, and so blessed. Whatever life's bring, i know i can face it if they stand right beside me.
One or (many) last things that make me happy is the greetings from people. People that i love. People that i don't even think that they know. People who i think will neve remember. And i have so many messages from bbm, and i feel like wanna jump and hug them in person. Somebody offered me a hug, and i feel bad that i can't. I want to, honestly ha ha. Anyway, the first one was Ludya. Oh yes, i appreciate it a lot girl :* hihi. There were many greetings that made me cry like Zizie's, Cheche's and Kak Nindia's. But i also like one text, from one person, who accompany me till the morning come. Thanks for just remember!
Well, this is what they called "Wish you all the best!"
And these make my tears dropped.

If i may, she just won tweet of the day. I like, or let say, love it.
This one? One word. Bestfriend.
Amen.
From midnight to another midnight, feel even happier. Thank God. A lot.
Thanks again.
I really am blessed.
Clar
Told you before that this birthday is so much different than before. I got roses and a very sweet gift at my sixteen, a surprise, beautiful Lily and gifts from my all time favourite people on my seventeen, and graduated plus got another surprise from my girls on my eighteen. I know i'm blessed. And the clock is ticking, i'm nineteen already.
When someone asked me, what did you got on your nineteen? I can answer it with simple word. Blessing. Oh yes i'm blessed. With God's own way. I don't have a surprise, sweet gifts, or even a special dinner. I have to lie to my boss so i can got a permission for leaving at three. I didn't get my new blackberry, and there's no bestfriends from highschool at that day. And yes, my grandparents totally forgot about my day, they didn't call until today.Something(s) that i never felt in my birthday before.
But, my college(best)friends, Kenny Denia Ina & Tya changed it in to a better day. They saw me after work. They lied to me about doing some tasks but turned out to buy me a beautiful purple blouse. They really know what i like. Anyway, it's not about the blouse, it's about how they care. How they spend their time just to greet me, cheer me, and make me laugh even more. I owe them for the happiness. Oh yes, Azza and Eldrian completed it by just came :)

Above all of that, it's not only them who make me feel blessed. There are those who never left. Those who never forget. Those who always there since i ever remember. Let's call them Ayah, Mama, and Vina. They always do the family tradition, waking up till midnight, to blow the candles. We usually do this with the big family, but let say the big one is already old so the allowed to forget *sigh*. Anyway, the three of them woke me up and brought the cake. They never know that for me, they also brought me life with that cake. I feel so happy, and so blessed. Whatever life's bring, i know i can face it if they stand right beside me.
One or (many) last things that make me happy is the greetings from people. People that i love. People that i don't even think that they know. People who i think will neve remember. And i have so many messages from bbm, and i feel like wanna jump and hug them in person. Somebody offered me a hug, and i feel bad that i can't. I want to, honestly ha ha. Anyway, the first one was Ludya. Oh yes, i appreciate it a lot girl :* hihi. There were many greetings that made me cry like Zizie's, Cheche's and Kak Nindia's. But i also like one text, from one person, who accompany me till the morning come. Thanks for just remember!Well, this is what they called "Wish you all the best!"
And these make my tears dropped.

If i may, she just won tweet of the day. I like, or let say, love it.
This one? One word. Bestfriend.
Amen.From midnight to another midnight, feel even happier. Thank God. A lot.
Thanks again.
Clar

caaaaaaaaaaa aku lupa kemarin ngucapiiin huhuhu. .maaf ya.. selamat ulang taun ya syg, semoga semua2 yg kamu pinginin kesampean, sehat2 terus, seneng2 terus.. all the happiness and blessing come to you.. have a great year, dear ! :*
ReplyDeleteah iccaaa terharu :"( ternyata bbm ku bkin kamu seneng aww love u caaaa
ReplyDelete@ Ka arin : Maaf baru bales sekarang, (super telat) hehhe baru baca abisnya... Makasih ya kaaa :D amin2 bgtttt hihihi
ReplyDelete@Cheche : iya sayang. Smp netes air mata lhooo hehehhe. Makasih lagi yaaaaaa