The most wonderful time of the year
"It's the most wonderful time of the year. Happy ied mubarak people! May Allah's blessing be upon us & Sorry from the deep within ☺"
It was my very first tweet on Friday morning. Finally the day has come. I've been waiting for the holly day for a month or even more. It's like the moment of happiness, and the only routines that i've never been boring. I love the atmosphere. My classes were off on Thursday, while others already had their holiday since Monday. It was sucks, but i take it as a price that i have to pay. When i came home after campus on Wednesday, many things seems different in Depok. Campus was less noisy, it was even half empty. The public transportation terminal were full of people, some of them prepared to go to their hometown, some of them were just got from shopping. The most obvious difference were all of of them seemed like very happy. They were busy talking about the day, foods, clothes, and everything.
I was excited too. I love the takbir that sounded everywhere before the day. I love the hectic morning when my mom yelled at me to wake up cause we have to do the Ied pray. And i also love the atmosphere of Al-Azhar Mosque, where we always do the Ied pray since i ever remember. I love the foods. I don't have to mention it one by one 'cause every houses have their own specialities and most of them are delicious.
Most of all, i love the truly meaning of Idul Fitri. It means back to fitri. The simplest meaning of Fitri is pure. It really is a tradition to say sorry to each other on 'Lebaran'. But i think as i grow older, i know that it wasn't only spoken words, it was an action. I sent simple grettings to a few closests people and answered every single message that my phone catched. I personally not annoyed by broadcast messages that many people sent. I mean, hey it's Our day. Everybody have their own activities. They don't always have many times to spend for sending message one by one. Let see the bright side, everyone have an effort to say what the wanna say. About the sincerity.... it's their problem. What we have to pay attention is our sincerity.
Me my self also still trying to be more sincere. Tears were always dropping eversince we have this tradition called 'Sungkeman'. But this year feels different cause maybe i really mean what i said. I cried a lot when i ask an apology to my dad, and even harder when he did the same thing. Well, moreover there are certain people even in the big family that i don't really like. But i try to be honest with what i said. If i say sorry, means i have no hard feeling about them. The advertisement were true, "Mulai dari 0 lagi ya.". It was last year ad i know, but i think it last forever in this case. So, let the spirit be with you. May God bless you, and enjoy the holly atmosphere people.
For what is worth, i'm sorry for many things that i have done, i have said, or anything that make you feel uncomfortable. I really am sorry from the deep within.
Happy Ied!
Clarissa Rizky
I was excited too. I love the takbir that sounded everywhere before the day. I love the hectic morning when my mom yelled at me to wake up cause we have to do the Ied pray. And i also love the atmosphere of Al-Azhar Mosque, where we always do the Ied pray since i ever remember. I love the foods. I don't have to mention it one by one 'cause every houses have their own specialities and most of them are delicious.
Most of all, i love the truly meaning of Idul Fitri. It means back to fitri. The simplest meaning of Fitri is pure. It really is a tradition to say sorry to each other on 'Lebaran'. But i think as i grow older, i know that it wasn't only spoken words, it was an action. I sent simple grettings to a few closests people and answered every single message that my phone catched. I personally not annoyed by broadcast messages that many people sent. I mean, hey it's Our day. Everybody have their own activities. They don't always have many times to spend for sending message one by one. Let see the bright side, everyone have an effort to say what the wanna say. About the sincerity.... it's their problem. What we have to pay attention is our sincerity.
Me my self also still trying to be more sincere. Tears were always dropping eversince we have this tradition called 'Sungkeman'. But this year feels different cause maybe i really mean what i said. I cried a lot when i ask an apology to my dad, and even harder when he did the same thing. Well, moreover there are certain people even in the big family that i don't really like. But i try to be honest with what i said. If i say sorry, means i have no hard feeling about them. The advertisement were true, "Mulai dari 0 lagi ya.". It was last year ad i know, but i think it last forever in this case. So, let the spirit be with you. May God bless you, and enjoy the holly atmosphere people.
For what is worth, i'm sorry for many things that i have done, i have said, or anything that make you feel uncomfortable. I really am sorry from the deep within.
Happy Ied!
Clarissa Rizky





Comments
Post a Comment