The good old days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems

Hi!

How was your October? I learned many things last month. For God sake it's the midterm test weeks. So i tried to study really hard, yet i don't think the result will make me smile. I also learn about choices, deeper than before. Remember about choices that i made last month? Yes, i choose for continue PDKM thingy and skipping arisan, but suddenly our regular meeting change to 24th October! I was freaking happy yet sad because it's my ex-chairmate farewell, Sasmia. She's going to Germany last saturday to continue her education. I had a great night at Penang Bistro with my Happy Tree Friends.
Up : Arisan Mates (read : my moodchargers)
Down : My lovelovelovely ex-classmates
I choose to be there even in the next monday i'll have PsiUm Midterm test. I took a risk (maybe it's not a big risk from your point of view) but it's big for me. I came there special for my bestfriend, Sasmia also to meet my moodchargers :-) P.s : Sasmia, good luck in Germany..... Don't forget to keep the frame, like i keep our friendship. I'll keep you here, here in my heart. I love you!
Do you know the difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.

Then, it was the good thing from that my choice.
How's reality (read : college)?

I thought it will be super flat. I adore my University, i love my faculty, i like my friends, i laugh a lot there, yet somehow i feel stress. I know it's weird. I think college thingy pushes me a lot, and they took my time a lot lot lot. But at the end of the month, i realized that i already met my super-friends here. They (always) make my days better in campus.
Continue the story about some choices, i attended PDKM for 3 days at Puncak. It was my first time traveled by Economy class train! Reaaaally hectic, it was even hard to breath! But it was fun though. It was 3 days of fun, even sometimes we found bored but thank God i got "geng happy". They always make my laugh. Oh yes, at Puncak there were Badan Eksekutif Mahasiswa simulation, from "Debat explore to "Rapat Kerja Tertutup". It was freakin tiring. The most surprising fact in the end is i got accepted to Internship in biro Hubungan Masyakat, Badan Eksekutif Mahasiswa Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Indonesia. There were 60 people who attend PDKM, and only top 30 who got in to "the Intership. Suprisingly, I'm in. I only have 'surprise' to describe my feeling. I like this BEM thingy, i also find my interest with Biro Humas, but i'm not sure about my academic life either.  So let's give it a try. 


Okay, this is it. It was the (very long) story about my choice. What i mean here is.........for something that you get, you lose other thing and when you lose something, you get others. That's the point of making a choice, you have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, and love with no regret. In the end, it is not what you've done in the past, it is how you use your past to help you in the future.

Comments

  1. heheehe, baru juga masuk kull chaa udah ngebet nikah ajaa hehehe peace. amien aja ya chaa smg cepet ketemuu hehe :)

    once again, welcome to humas :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. go ICHAAAAAAA. keep happy.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii aku nggak pengen nikaaaah tau kaak hihihihii. Malu deh kaak aku baru baca comment nya lagi hehehe Makasih ya kaaa :)Humas sangat menyenangkan hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts