Good things happens to those who wait

An old phrase, which i've never believed.

I believe that good things happens to good people. Good things happens to those who those who deserves that. Those who works for it. To those who actually live their life in a good way. Maybe what all i'm saying is right. But God just proved me one more thing that good things also happens to those who wait.

Well maybe i oversimplify things, but i think this is God's answer to my prayer. I poured down my feelings here about my insecurity for my academic life. About only 16 credits that i got, about how i handled that without tears. At that time, i only got the require classes and one alternative class which i really am not interest ; Entrepreneurial Psychology. i started to think how the 4th term will be, how can i reach my target to graduate in 4 years if i only got 16 credits, and so on. My head got dizzy and my body was limping. I tried to take it easily, to let everything in go with God's plan. In the end of my prayer, i whisper "Oh please if my plan can't work, help me to understand Your plan God."

Then i tried to rise up and look for a few classes in other faculty. With some help of my friends, i finally got a class in the Public Health Faculty. It's not that i interested about the subject, it's purely for adding some credits in my IRS. I was very grateful. At least, it's getting better. Week after week, i waited for new open classes in Psychology it self. Surprisingly, i ended up with 22credits without a class in the Public Health Faculty. It's a total yayness.


God answered my prayer by proving that His plan is far-far better than mine. I ended up with 22 credits; 5 require classes & 4 alternative classes which Insha Allah will correlate with my specialization next term. I planned to take Clinical Psychology in major and Developmental Psychology in minor in the 5th term. These classes are related to those specializations, so hopefully it will help me. Fyi; i dropped the Entrepreneurial Psychology class since i got more attractive subjects.

Again, maybe i oversimplify things, but with this simple event i learn that our prayer really does change things. If you already did your best, wait patiently and let everything to God........you'll be surprised for what happens in the end.

In my afternoon talk with Uta, i told her this story.
I : Gue disuruh nunggu hampir sebulan, ternyata mau dikasih kelas-kelas yang jauh lebih menyenangkan dari yang gue kira.
U : Apalagi jodoh cha. Lo disuruh nunggu segini lama. Kebayang nggak nanti dikasih yang sebaik apa? Pasti dikasih yang terbaik buat lo.

I & U : hahahahahhahaahha.


Well, girls will always be girls. Even we spent the afternoon sharing stories about so called wise things, we still ended up in boys. I love our quality time like that one. Thanks again, dear.

Be patient & prepare to be surprised,
Clarissa Rizky

Comments

Popular Posts