The sort of happy ending





As usual, writing would be the best therapy. So here it goes my rambles. About life, lately.

I don’t really understand how the universe works, nor how people decide to fall in love. All I know that I just experience the best year of my life so far—and it includes one specific person—who coloured my days. It was beautiful as now we’re so much closer to our dreams. And I don’t know what to expect more from a partner rather than someone who is not only supported you to achieve your dreams but also worked his ass off to achieve his.

Of course, it was not perfect. It was also filled with tears, arguments and other things that happened in a relationship. The major deal was obviously the difference between us, and it was fundamental, and we finally reach the phase when we have to give everything up. It’s just sometimes I wonder why in the country consists of 98% people who share the same belief with me, I have to fall for the other 2%. I sometimes wonder why there have to be such differences between people while love doesn’t recognise them at first. But I know I am irrational, and there are just some things that cannot along with our wish. 

There is no regret whatsoever. I am as thankful as I am yesterday for everything we had. I learned a lot from this person, and he opened my eyes in a way that I’ve never thought before. I learned a way of loving someone until you can actually let them go, even your feeling just merely the same.

This new phase of life been pretty confusing as I almost forgot how it feels to spend my Sunday afternoon with coffee, alone. I believe that this is not an easy process for both of us—so I’d try my best to focus on my departure and other blessings that Allah has given to me. His work has been tremendously changed the way I see things and my Imaan increased day by day because I believe that His timing is always, always perfect.


Anyway, a happy Sunday for you!

Comments

Popular Posts