Don't stop, believing

really?

Well. Hello again.

I just finished the first season of Glee. It was like, good. Really, really good. I started watching Glee on star world months a go. I used to watch it after the oh-so-favourite-tv-show-ever American Idol. Wednesday used to be a fine day to spend quality time with the television. But since i got to work, the only tv show that i watch is how i met your mother, on 06.30 am before i start my day. I decided to watch Glee today, online.


How happy i am to see the season finale. I used to have a o-m-f-g finale on Gossip girl or another-journey-to-wait on Ugly betty. It's rare to find a relief or let say the best for everyone on the end of a season. Yes i'm a television freak till i bookmark the tv fanatic site so i can get the episode review. I just red it and i think i totally agree with what they say about the season finale. Ted Mosby would say, awesome.


Here are what the tv fanatic say,

When each member offered up a one-sentence description of who they had been before the choir was formed, viewers could go also reminisce and consider how far this show has come... ... in just one season! It feels like it's been on forever, doesn't it?.


Yes it is!
I have to admit that while watching that scene, i said to my self "Nine months a go...i was....." And until now i don't have a word about my own nine months a go. Maybe i'm the same Clarissa with the nine months a go one. Maybe i'm not. But for sure, the show not only entertain me.
The show also successfully gave their message(s). Here are some of them,

Kurt: I'm not a box. There are more than four sides to me
Sure there are more sides of everybody. You should see beneath you eyes, through your heart.


Will: It takes years to build a good reputation, and only seconds to destroy it.

Yes it does. I'm pretty sure. Mmm no. I'm like, really sure.


Rachel: I'm like Tinkerbell, Finn. I need applause to live.

Well sometimes, me too.

Jesse: Just come out so we can talk. Or sing about it

Sometimes, a song can represent what you feel. Even better than words. In this show, they sing, in a hmm great way.


Sue: Do you not understand the blackmail process and how it works?
Yes. And it sucks.

Emma: Can you go now? I think I need to close the door and cry.
If this is twitter, i'll give a retweet for this one.
Not for a lover, for a mom.

Rachel: Good luck winning without me.

Kurt: Everyone is replaceable, even you

Yes. Even you.

Will: I loved you, Terri. I really loved you.
The past tense make this line awful. Like "It
used to be nice. Or it used to be us"

Sue: Never let anything distract you from winning

'Cause in the end, it doesn't matter you win or lose.............until you lose :p


Kurt (to his dad) : I love you more than I love being a star.

I love you more than i love being a successful woman in the future then, Ayah.

No matter what, this couple will always be my favourite one.
And for what it's worth, everyone needs somebody to lean on.

But remember......There's someone for everyone. #TLS
P.s : i recommended "Lean on me" song. It's just, feels right

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain

We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow


Lean on me when you're not strong

And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long............
Till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on
.

I'm a gleek! Are you?
Clarissa Rizky

Comments

Popular Posts