Football is like life
......it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.” - Vince Lombardi
Who doesn't watch the World Cup 2010? Seems like everyone's watching. I personally not a huge fan of football. I only watch the world wide game, like world cup and Euro. I don't understand those clubs or champion league and so on. Anyway, from the beginning...i vote for 2 contries : Spain and Portugal. Ever since 2006, or Euro 2008, i love them both.
Who doesn't watch the World Cup 2010? Seems like everyone's watching. I personally not a huge fan of football. I only watch the world wide game, like world cup and Euro. I don't understand those clubs or champion league and so on. Anyway, from the beginning...i vote for 2 contries : Spain and Portugal. Ever since 2006, or Euro 2008, i love them both.
So it broke my heart to see them meeting on the 16 round. Seriously, the match getting sucks when you love both side. It's like, my heart beat faster anywhere the ball near the wicket. Whose wicket? Both sides! And yes, it suck.
But as always, the best man win. David Villa made a world class goal. He successfully sent Spain to the Quarter Final. They meet Paraguay last night.....and they won! The point is, they're in the Semi Final. Yet sorry to say, last night wasn't their best (In my opinion as a common viewer).
They proved that they don't need one incredible Messi. They already have 11 amazing players.

Inside or outside the field, Manuel Neuer got my eyes and catches my heart.
Be careful Spain. This guy like to run too KLOSE.
Who needs the hand of God, when you have the seemed-to-be-sweet-guy Joachim Loew?
In the end, i still love Spain with all my heart. But i think this is the winning team. I stood against everyone on 2008, vote for Cassilas's team on the final. They won.
But this is 2010. I guess Germany will win this thing. Perhaps.
Happy watching,
Clarissa Rizky
But as always, the best man win. David Villa made a world class goal. He successfully sent Spain to the Quarter Final. They meet Paraguay last night.....and they won! The point is, they're in the Semi Final. Yet sorry to say, last night wasn't their best (In my opinion as a common viewer).
You have to see how the Germans play. They're like, AWESOME!!! Reaaaaaally, really awesome. They might not have Messi, or Rooney. But they have 11 under 25 years old players, and they ALL played well. Deutschland uber alles!
They proved that they don't need one incredible Messi. They already have 11 amazing players.
Inside or outside the field, Manuel Neuer got my eyes and catches my heart.
Be careful Spain. This guy like to run too KLOSE.
Who needs the hand of God, when you have the seemed-to-be-sweet-guy Joachim Loew?
In the end, i still love Spain with all my heart. But i think this is the winning team. I stood against everyone on 2008, vote for Cassilas's team on the final. They won.But this is 2010. I guess Germany will win this thing. Perhaps.
Anyways, i never like South Americans. Sorry, but Europians rule this year! Uruguay will be home soon after they meet the Netherlands. I love Spain and i think Germany's good.
Hopefully the final will be great.
Hopefully the final will be great.
Happy watching,
Clarissa Rizky









Comments
Post a Comment