If I cut everyone out of my life who made a mistake, I wouldn't have anyone left

- Serena Van der woodsen

I just red again the second last post i made. A bit amaze with how honest i was. Thanks for the virtual hugs, friends. I really appreciate that, really. You guys regularly read my writing and mean it. I really am blessed. Family is a huge part of my life, when they got in trouble or even when they got me in to trouble, my life shakes a lot. Well, just so you know that everything going better after all. No they're not finished yet. I realized that problems will stop coming at the day we stop breathing.

Continuing the story, it's June already. What can i say? It's the happiest month of the year, the one that everybody's longingholiday. So far, June never ever been disappointing for me. It simply is my month. New things about this June is it gave me many surprises from several aspect in the very beginning. As you can see my latest post seemed so-called-galau. Anyway, i overcome the complicated feeling by the time.

I learned that Serena's right, "If I cut everyone out of my life who made a mistake, I wouldn't have anyone left." Everyone makes mistakes.Your friend, your bestfriend, or the one that you thought your bestfriend. Even your Mom, or worse your Grandmother. They're all human, and human makes mistakes. Yet that doesn't mean you can easily cut them from your life. I learned that it means you know how much you should expect from them. Youi mean I have to remember that letting go is everyday job. At some point at our life, we have to let several things go exactly to the opposite with our way.

Within 2 days, i'll reach 20. The dream dinner on middle June with parents, sister and my future man simply became just a dream. Laugh to my self :-P Let's focus on passing the teenager phase. The idea of being an adult, even in the early or young adulthood is kinda scary for me. There are many responsibility, deadlines, and new priority to make. One thing that i'll try to keep in mind in the upcoming age, to give. To do even more things for others, to not only focus on my development.

Wishing you the best June of your life,
Clarissa Rizky

Comments

Popular Posts