— Jane Austen
Hi! It's been quite long since i post about random things. I miss those times when i don't have many things to do and a lot of spare times to post literally anything that comes up on my mind. Well, it's been a busy holiday. I never expect that June and July will be this tight. To be honest i feel a bit jealous with those people who already have the plan or even already went to several places for a vacation *deepsigh*. As i told you before, i don't have any plan to go out from town this holiday. My sister is entering high school and i knew that there's no chance for me to ask more spending. So i guess the easiest thing is to be grateful for what i have, and i think good things will come during the days. Aite?
I believe that as long as your mind stay positive, things will go exactly the same way. So i try to enjoy each and everyday when i have to go to campus for a class, a task, a Psychology Festival Meeting, or stopping by to RTC UI FM. I also enjoy the days when i meet the bestfriends from high school or even more time with ones from college and families from the very home. Yet what i really love is the kind of time like today, laying on my bed with a cup of coffee, surfing the net without any academic worries, music and checking my to do list at the end of week. The quality time for your self is always important, agree?
So here come the random things, which makes me as similar as any other girl in this world.

"Dear Emma,
Those two words, ‘Dear Emma’ take me away to way another time when we used to write to each other after mom and dad died. I used to tell you about my new friends and my new life. And you used to tell me about the grand time my mom and dad were having in heaven. Truth is nothing. What you believe to be true is everything. And the main thing that I used to believe was that I would be with you forever.
Forever. The reason it is taking me so long to write you is that I have seen that I have been a fool. I have spent my life fooling myself.
Every letter I’ve ever written to you has been a love letter. How could they have been anything else? I can see now that all of them, except this one, were bad love letters. Bad love letters beg for love back. Good love letters ask for nothing. This, I’m pleased to announce, is my first good love letter to you. Because there is nothing more for you to do. You’ve already done everything. I have enough of you in my head to last forever. So please don’t ever worry about me. I’m peachy! I really am. I have everything.
If i had one wish, it would be that your life brings you a taste of happiness that you have brought to me. That you could feel what it’s like to love.
Your friend forever,
Will"
I used to be a bad love letter writer. Last time i fell in love with someone, i made him many letters. I already forgot how many of them, yet i know every words i wrote years a go contain the idea of being love in return. I realized now especially after the movie, that if i find the kind of love like Will have to Emma, i'll naturally make a good love letter. If i'm lucky enough, i'll have the same kind of letter from the exact person.

"Are you following me?"
All hail to the scriptwriter. Best. Punchline. Ever.

Uber famous quote from the season finale. Not too special, we all know that the future is often scary and the past is not a good place to stay. The idea of two ex-es stay friends is always interesting for me. Despite of how deep the love they shared back then, it's nice to see how they work it out. With the ups and down, i know Barney and Robin will figure it out.

The idea of dating a doctor is always fascinating. If you're lucky, you could experience this conversation. Your parents will welcome him easily, and i believe so do you. Funny how i always want to date an engineering student & dream to have a husband who works at a Bank. Funny how none of them correlate with each other, and the funniest is i know when i find the one that you really fall for, i will not bother what he's studying.

Period mix.
I watched this movie while having a bad period stomach ache. The unstable self turned to moody girl who really want to have one herself. Oh, Adam.
Everyone's favourite scene i guess. Who doesn't eh? Happy ending never fail me.
Well, as you see i'm a big cheesy girl who love to watch a romantic comedy movie. You won't find me in a cinema to watch a horror movie. No, i don't take horror as an amusement. Drama, action, cartoon, science fiction or even thriller are in options, but not horror. I'm the girl who loves to see a happy ending, laugh out loud at fresh jokes, dry her eyes after a relieving or sad scene. I don't know why i share this with you all, yet i still did. Technology turned diary to a social network which somehow makes your self no longer for your own. For what it's worth, the holiday is still two months away. So please kindly add your prayer for me, to be as happy as i am today. I'll do it for you too, sure.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Wherever you are today,
Clarissa Rizky
Comments
Post a Comment