Ramadan is a month full of activities, not full of sleep

-@IslamicThinking
I'm still on my long pretty tight holiday. Well, thank God it still tight until today. I mean, what can I do if three months free from classes slipped away and become a waste? I'd like to share a few stories from the holly month. Ramadan has been treating me nice. Well, a few things still going on my mind, but despite everythingI'm a happy girl and also a tired one. I'm getting much more sure that happiness is a state of mind. Here are a few pieces of my Ramadan so far. Can't make a lot of it since I don't have any camera, yet.
Psychology Festival Roadshows
To be the Head of Public Relations in this event is far from easy. Although the roadshows are fun as always, have to deal with things that I never agreed to be my job, arguing and being underestimated with some people above me. My team is the only thing that keeps me going on & of course, cause I care for this event. Hope that I can always contribute, help and happy as well until the very end of September. It's a lesson learned tho, to not work with the people and maybe in this scope anymore :p

Radio Telekomunikasi Cipta Universitas Indonesia's birthday bash
Another family from the University. Haven't spent lots of time with them, but already find that there's always something to be missed when I'm not around them.

Young on top Berbagi.
Another way to learn that you still can feel happy when you share with others. This new 'comfort zone' is even better than I thought before. It's always a heart warming experience when you meet new people who share a dream just like you. This event is a celebration for Mas Billy's 32nd birthday (d*mn he's still 32 and look how far he become). Those kids from Yayasan Dulur Salembur smile's successfully lighten everyone heart that day. Blessings.

Uyul's birthday
After Winda's victory as Hi-Lo green ambassador celebration, finally, i had a chance to spend an iftar with high school mates. It's August 21st so, may you had the happiest birthday ever uy. Welcome to 20th, and well yea new ages always mean new responsibilities. Take everyday as a lesson learned & you'll be surprised with what you accomplished. Wishing you every happiness and may your dreams become true. Hugs x
Ifthar with the favorite girls from the faculty.
The day i spent with them is always the day full with laughter. Always love to have this moments, since they're the very definition of Bruno Mars song, Count on me.

I missed several events cause i have to chose one over another. Also missed out many moments during the lost of my camera. This just taught me to keep my things even better, and making schedule wiser. Despite everything, i love this month.
Enjoy yours,
Clarissa Rizky

Comments

Popular Posts