Being a part of something special, makes you special.
- Rachel Berry
I don't see this line the way she is. I'm not talking about popularity like the show is all about. It's about friendship. A friend of mine whose a year older than i am told me, it's normal to miss highschool in your first year of college. After that, you'll be get used in this new situation. But actually this is already my second year. I met new exciting friends, made new bestfriends, new exciting activities, joined new affilitation and so on. Yet i feel the same about highschool. I miss each and everyone of them.
I don't see this line the way she is. I'm not talking about popularity like the show is all about. It's about friendship. A friend of mine whose a year older than i am told me, it's normal to miss highschool in your first year of college. After that, you'll be get used in this new situation. But actually this is already my second year. I met new exciting friends, made new bestfriends, new exciting activities, joined new affilitation and so on. Yet i feel the same about highschool. I miss each and everyone of them.
being a part of something special(s) really does make you special.
You know why? Because you'll always have memories about those moment, or even more, those people. Being a part of GP 2008 Crew, student board, Saman dance extraculicular, or even a small group called HTF were very cheesy. I know, you'll call me lame. That's so 2008, so freakin highschool, yet so fun. The days were so colourful back then. Now i can see bright new days, but there will always be some difference. We're not only growing old, but also growing up. I can't wait to see them in the future. What will they be? What will i be? Whose going to get married first? Or who'll be married with each other? It's so fun to imagine 5 or even 10 years from now. Yet we have to live today, while we're separated, while we almost forget about each other. I wish we all have the chance to meet before our memories fading.
See you, mates.
Clarissa Rizky
See you, mates.
Clarissa Rizky





Comments
Post a Comment