Gossip girl-ing #4

The Wrong Goodbye
Chuck: There’s a difference between a great love and the right love. I left the Empire State Building last year after two minutes when you didn’t show. Louis waited all night. This is your chance at happiness. You think you shouldn’t want it ‘cause you’ve never had it and it scares you. But you deserve your fairytale.
Blair: We make our own fairytales.
Chuck: Only when we have to.
Blair: I didn’t want to let you go just yet.
Chuck: Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not powerful. You’re the most powerful woman I know.
Blair: It’s taking all the power I have to walk away from you.
Chuck: I know. But I need to let you go. You need to let go.
Blair: I’ll always love you.
Chuck: I will always love you.
Been watching this over and over again. Final exam couldn't stop me to watch the finale the day it released. I always know the show have its own way to surprise the fanatic fans like me. There were only two options, Blair ended up with Chuck and ditch the prince, or left Chuck with the prince for another season till they got back together later. I always know that. Yet once again i'm impressed with the way the writer describe their goodbye. Whatever happen in the next season, the finale reminds me that there's a different between a great love and the right love. We all want the great love, yet all we need is the right love. The one that could makes you happy, offer you steadiness, and of course with great amount of trust.
Hope you and i find one, soon, dear.
Love,
Clarissa Rizky

Comments
Post a Comment