A new year is God's way of saying : "No matter where you've been or what you've been through, you can always start fresh.

- TheSW via @neysanina

Reminiscing 2010 wouldn't be enough in one night, but last night i have a quite time to remember what happened to my life through the year. Surprisingly i ended up to be very, very grateful.When 2009 met it's end, i know what i should thankful for; got in to the university, graduated, highschool blasts and so on. Things been so much different in 2010. Like it's been pretty hard to me. Problems, tears, and disappointments were like stalking me. Honestly, i really am happy to face 2011. I kinda hate the year, you know.

Anyway, last night changed my point of view about 2010. I realize that the year has given me so many blessings with it's own way. After the suffers, tears, and disappointments there will always be a 'let go' phase, and even before you real
ize, you'll get stronger, wiser and maybe you just grew up. I don't mean to be cocky, but i really am sure that i grew better. I changed. I learned to let go. I let go anything that doesn't mean to happen, the disappointments, other's mistake and most important, i let go all of my own mistakes. Mistakes help you learn, aite?


No, not everyone let you down. The ones who did maybe didn't do it in purpose. Eventhough this girl has a point. I should forget that kinda stuffs and stick to what God has given me.


And when things get complicated, you can always pray. There will always be the One who listen, who understand, who forgive and who forget. So you and i should stop worrying, shouldn't we?


Listing down this year's resolution is kinda hard because i really don't have any. Oh well, there's one simple thing : i want, i need, and i have to get a constant GPA. Anyway, i want to start this hopefully amazing year with feeling free. Free to do anything that i intended to. Free to feel, maybe some kind of love. Maybe.

About last night, i had a blast with my bestfriends from the University. They're one of God's blessings in my life through the year. We planned this night from a long time but only 5 of us who made it to The edge last night. It was fun though. I had a quality time till the midnight come and blew us away with the fireworks
from all around Jakarta. Thank you for actually be a part of my life girls, you guys really mean a lot to me. Thank you for the night, thank you , Den, Na, Ney & Ty.



Happy new year folks. Be blessed!
Clarissa Rizky

Comments

Popular Posts