Life is such a freaking wheel


I got a good simple news today. At the beginning of the term, i made a target. I want my cumulative GPA to be in cum laude range. So i put my ass off to do & prepare everything related to the academic task. I made several sacrifices to keep my target as my number one priority. For me, if it's related to my future then it's more than important. It's so called everything.

What i'm trying to say is, this score is so important for me. The insecurity keep following me until today, when i opened the website and find that i reach my target. It'll sound like i'm exaggerating my feelings, but i really am happy, and thankful. T
oday the Almighty convinced me that if we ask for something, work and pray for that to happen, it will. It's amazing to feel this way after such long tiring days. I can't thank God enough to let me get what i want, or at some point what i really need.

Anyways, some people offered me a hug after read my post below. I wanna say thanks, 'cause it means a lot. Virtual or not, a hug is a hug. It's simply comfort any bad feelings & it's simply one of my favorite thing in this life. A hug from people that cares about you is priceless. Somehow, i miss the time when i have somebody who'll be happy to give me a hug every single day. Cause you know, any hug will never feel the same with so called lover's hug. It offers you a sensation for not only a safe, warm and relieve feeling, but also a feeling that you're worth more than you ever imagine. A feeling that somebody will take care of you, and make sure that you'll put on a smile when you both let go of the hug.


I miss the hug, not literally the person.


Nighty night,
Clarissa Rizky

Comments

Popular Posts