"Tanpa mimpi, orang seperti kita akan mati"
- Sang Pemimpi
Starting this year without any resolution make me think about some dreams. Dreams which kept me alive. Yes, the future means a lot to me. I put my ass off to make it as close as i want to be. You know, the usual dream that i told you, being a child psychologist so i can raise my kids with knowledge & experiences that i have. More than that, i have a few dreams that many other girls have. Couple things that can make you smile even by imagining them. Here are mine.
1. London
When everyone's dreaming about Paris, i'm thinking about London. The old city which very fit to a conservative one like me. I don't know why i fall in love with the city, but i know someday i wanna live there. I love my hometown, yet i want to have an experience to live in foreign countries. If i have that chance, i want it to be London. It would an honor to finish my master degree in one of their best university. Oh dear God, i really want this.
2. Have a private Library
I'd rather have a private library than a walking closet. In my future house, i want to have a quiet place for me to read and write. For me reading is one of the basic needs that every people have in their life. To have a place where no one can bother me reading a good book and sipping a cup of coffee, will be my some kind of heaven.

3. Able to understand & speak the sign languange
I think the most beautiful language is the sign language. We don't even have to use sound to express how we feel. I do want to learn this language. I hope i have the courage to take this language class in Cultural Science Faculty without any worries about my GPA. Or maybe if i'm not that bold, i can start to learn from anywhere.
4. Find a life time partner in my 20ish

The perfect husband wouldn't have to be this and that. He just has to share same dream with me. You know, the dream about having each other. And maybe, the one who can play some music for or even with me. Cause life’s better with company. everybody needs a co-pilot. — George Clooney.
5. Have a sister from different mother
I sometimes wonder if Blair & Serena's friendship is existed in the real world. It would be the best pleasure to have one like Blair from a Serena's position. To have a friend, a girlfriend, a bestfriend or maybe a sister from different mother that doesn't bother to what you do and still love you anyway, be there constantly, and misses you as well as you are when you're apart is every girl's dream. I wish i can meet one before the day i go.
6. Got the dream job : Child Psychologist (in a hospital) & Professional writer
When i decided to be a psychologist, i know that i want to help other people. To cure their mental issues, from depression to down syndrome. Any kind of that which happens to beautiful kids whose unlucky and help the parents to deal with that. I just found out that some hospital allow their psychologist to wear the white coat. It's magical for me. Well, white coat or not, i still obsess to have a hospital as my workplace.
To be a professional writer is another story. Above's a picture of one of my favorite writer. The famous J.K Rowling, who changed her life with her imagination. She's my inspiration. And i want to be remembered as well as she is. "Someone who did the best she could with the talent she had." Oh well, she's one of the reasons why i love London.
7. Experience the magic of being 20
2011 is a big year me cause this year i'll turn 20. The age when we move to next phase of living, from adolescent to young adulthood. Yea right, the human developmental Psychology class really affected the way i see our life; that we all have stages of living. Every stage have their own developmental task. At the young adulthood, i know that i have to be this and that. Adulthood will cost me loads of responsibilities, but i won't stop me to chase my happiness.
In the end, i want to welcome you once again dear new year. I have many hopes, dreams and goals to achieve this year. I think you should too.
Get busy living..........and dreaming,
Clarissa Rizky
Starting this year without any resolution make me think about some dreams. Dreams which kept me alive. Yes, the future means a lot to me. I put my ass off to make it as close as i want to be. You know, the usual dream that i told you, being a child psychologist so i can raise my kids with knowledge & experiences that i have. More than that, i have a few dreams that many other girls have. Couple things that can make you smile even by imagining them. Here are mine.
1. London
When everyone's dreaming about Paris, i'm thinking about London. The old city which very fit to a conservative one like me. I don't know why i fall in love with the city, but i know someday i wanna live there. I love my hometown, yet i want to have an experience to live in foreign countries. If i have that chance, i want it to be London. It would an honor to finish my master degree in one of their best university. Oh dear God, i really want this.2. Have a private Library
I'd rather have a private library than a walking closet. In my future house, i want to have a quiet place for me to read and write. For me reading is one of the basic needs that every people have in their life. To have a place where no one can bother me reading a good book and sipping a cup of coffee, will be my some kind of heaven.
3. Able to understand & speak the sign languange
I think the most beautiful language is the sign language. We don't even have to use sound to express how we feel. I do want to learn this language. I hope i have the courage to take this language class in Cultural Science Faculty without any worries about my GPA. Or maybe if i'm not that bold, i can start to learn from anywhere.4. Find a life time partner in my 20ish

The perfect husband wouldn't have to be this and that. He just has to share same dream with me. You know, the dream about having each other. And maybe, the one who can play some music for or even with me. Cause life’s better with company. everybody needs a co-pilot. — George Clooney.5. Have a sister from different mother
I sometimes wonder if Blair & Serena's friendship is existed in the real world. It would be the best pleasure to have one like Blair from a Serena's position. To have a friend, a girlfriend, a bestfriend or maybe a sister from different mother that doesn't bother to what you do and still love you anyway, be there constantly, and misses you as well as you are when you're apart is every girl's dream. I wish i can meet one before the day i go.6. Got the dream job : Child Psychologist (in a hospital) & Professional writer
When i decided to be a psychologist, i know that i want to help other people. To cure their mental issues, from depression to down syndrome. Any kind of that which happens to beautiful kids whose unlucky and help the parents to deal with that. I just found out that some hospital allow their psychologist to wear the white coat. It's magical for me. Well, white coat or not, i still obsess to have a hospital as my workplace.
To be a professional writer is another story. Above's a picture of one of my favorite writer. The famous J.K Rowling, who changed her life with her imagination. She's my inspiration. And i want to be remembered as well as she is. "Someone who did the best she could with the talent she had." Oh well, she's one of the reasons why i love London. 7. Experience the magic of being 20
2011 is a big year me cause this year i'll turn 20. The age when we move to next phase of living, from adolescent to young adulthood. Yea right, the human developmental Psychology class really affected the way i see our life; that we all have stages of living. Every stage have their own developmental task. At the young adulthood, i know that i have to be this and that. Adulthood will cost me loads of responsibilities, but i won't stop me to chase my happiness. In the end, i want to welcome you once again dear new year. I have many hopes, dreams and goals to achieve this year. I think you should too.
Get busy living..........and dreaming,
Clarissa Rizky

Stepped into this blog while I was looking for photos of libraries (I need solutions to store 7000+ books lol). Anyway I hope you'll get that job one day... good luck on your 20s
ReplyDeleteWhat a coincidence that brought you here... Too bad that you didn't left any contact info, i would be delighted to see your 7000+ books :P Thank you for stopping by and good luck to you too!
ReplyDelete